Thursday, July 06, 2006

Today is my very first book *eating* errr I mean *reading* session


Today we went to the library at 10:30am to attend my very first session of the baby book reading club. The other babies in the class ranged from newborn to 18 months old. It was quite evident that I am very big for my age in my class. We sang nursery rhymes such as "Old McDonald Had a Farm". We got to play with rattles but of course I preferred eating mine. The teacher blew bubbles and some of the older kids who could walk tried to catch them. They had name tags for us, which we were to give back at the end of the session. Unfortunately I ate mine so I couldn't give it back. They said they would make me a new one for next time. They gave cookies out, but I declined because I don't eat solids yet. Oh, by the way ... I am 5 months old today. I weigh about 20lbs now and I am approx 68cm long.