Friday, October 06, 2006

I am 8 months old today


Mastered Skills(Most children can do)
• Says "dada" and "mama" to both parents (isn't specific) - Yes, Baba & Mama
• Begins to crawl - Yes, very & for awhile already
• Passes object from hand to hand - Yes, for awhile already

Emerging Skills(Half of children can do)
• Stands while holding onto something - Yes - I'm actually cruising around on furniture and even know how to get down
• Crawls well - Very very well
• Points at objects - No, but I follow what others point to especially in books

Advanced Skills(A few children can do)
• Pulls self to standing position, cruises around furniture while holding on - Yes, I even know how to get down
• Picks things up with thumb-finger "pincer" grasp - Yes, especially food
• Indicates wants with gestures - No, only grunting so far