Monday, November 06, 2006

I am 9 months old today


My height/length: 75cm - gain of 1 cm in a month
My weight: 23.5 - gain of 1 lb in a month
I am already too big for most 12-18 month clothing now. I have started wearing 18-24 month old tops but my legs aren't so long so 12-18 month old pants seem to fit me fine.

Here is my progress against some developmental milestones:
Mastered Skills(Most children can do)
• Combines syllables into wordlike sounds - Yes
• Stands while holding onto something - Yes

Emerging Skills(Half of children can do)
• Uses pincer grasp to pick up objects - Yes
• Cruises while holding onto furniture - Yes

Advanced Skills(A few children can do)
• Bangs objects together - Yes
• Plays patty cake - No, but I will smack hands if placed in front of me, like "giving five"
• Says "dada" and "mama" to the right parent (is specific) - No